Four years ago I had this crazy idea to start blogging. At the time I had no idea what would come from it. To be honest with you I thought it would be a complete waste of time, but I wanted to at least give it a shot and see what would come of it. Surprisingly four years has blown by, and Lord willing I am going to keep going. There have been so many blessing from having this blog that it would take hours to list. I do want to mention a few that really stick out to me.
I have been able to …
- connect with many different people from all over the world.
- develop new relationships with multiple influential leaders.
- share leadership and ministry tips.
- retain tons of memories and ideas.
- minister and share the Gospel.
- grow in my faith, and have learned to articulate my thoughts.
- and the list goes on.
I want to thank all of my readers, and all the people who have poured into my life. I can’t wait to see what God does through this blog over the next four years.