- Stamina (warm-up and fitness)
- Skill (concept and application)
- Self-Defense (practical self-defense)
- Scenario (reenact possible attack and survival scenarios)
- Survival (skills and application)
- Sharpening (Iron sharpens iron – mentoring and discipleship)
Classes will be held on a quarterly 9 Week basis with a special emphasis class to finish each quarter up. The program will consist of 7 different levels of certification.
Ideal participants will be ages 16 and up. (Mature 14-15 y.0. will be considered) Men and women alike are encouraged to join. Classes will be held at various locations throughout Benton County, Arkansas.
Currently classes will be held on Saturday mornings around 7:30am, and will last for approxamitly 2 hours. (subject to change)
PRACTICAL – PRIMITIVE – PREPARED